EA have put up a help page to help players encountering issues with the game. There might be several issues when playing the game on either console or PC
Here are is one of the more interesting fixes:
“A driver issue causes dual graphics card setups, such as Crossfire or SLI, to suffer performance drops.
Graphics card manufacturers are working on a driver update for this issue.
In the meantime, disable one graphics card to avoid performance problems.
AMD players can change their Crossfire settings through the Catalyst Control Center.
- Right-click your Desktop and select Catalyst Control Center.
- Open the Graphics menu.
- Click CrossfireX.
- Uncheck Enable Crossfire.
- Click OK to save your settings.
NVIDIA players can change their SLI configuration through the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Right-click your Desktop and selectNVIDIA Control Panel.
- Expand the 3D Settings section.
- Click Configure SLI, Surround, PhysX.
- In your SLI configuration options, click Disable SLI.
- Click **Apply **to save your settings.”
This might suggest the PC version might encounter problems if you have this setup. The other fixes look to be easy fixes on launch. Battlefront is set to release today. No word yet on major issues on the game yet.
Jade Raymond and Amy Hennig are set to speak, and might be talking about their upcoming Star Wars game.
Let us know what you think of this news in the comments below.